Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Spanish Links from Viewers

Here are some links my viewers send me when I first had my website on my own domain. I am placing them on this blog now.

Viewer Links
Free eBook to learn Spanish - Learn Spanish free with UniSpain You can also find free resources on this site.

Learn Spanish @ Practicing Spanish This resource provides an introduction to Spanish followed by grammatical explanations and recordings. It is entirely free.

My Spanish Picture Dictionary (English - Spanish) is an online resource to learn Spanish (or English) words in a fun way. Each word in the dictionary has an English - Spanish translation and a photograph of the item. The interface is simple and both kids and adults will find this new resource entertaining and educational.

Type Spanish accents online

No comments:

Post a Comment